How to Join
Who can join?
Membership is open to any company who conducts a wholesale business in the UK in fresh flowers, foliage plants or sundries.
How much does membership cost?
For companies with an annual turnover of less than £2 million: £500 per annum.
For companies with an annual turnover of more than £2 million: £750 per annum.
In addition there is a one off joining fee of £500.
Six Reasons to Belong to FWTA
- Regular meetings and networking opportunities with other members - meetings often include a visit to a fellow member’s outlet.
- Entry on the FWTA website with an online search facility allowing florists to find their local FWTA member quickly and easily.
- Strong relationships with suppliers through associate memberships.
- Cross industry initiatives to promote FWTA working with other trade associations such as the Flower Import Trade Association and the British Florist Association.
- Group marketing and promotional activities to raise the profile of members throughout the sector – saving individual advertisement and promotional costs.
- A regular e-newsletter to keep members up to date with.